Calming & comforting for animals in transition or trauma
- For any abandoned animal, whether feral or residing in a relief shelter
- Any animal being adopted into a new home, or being given a new guardian or caretaker
- For loss of the primary caretaker due to death, divorce or changes in the family system
- During any time of significant travel or re-location to a new home or living space
- For any animal with a prior history of physical abuse, torture or abandonment
- For performance or work animals who are exploited, or valued only for monetary worth or reproduction value
- During times of prolonged illness, or extensive surgery; can be used in tandem or alternation with Magenta Self-Healer
- For any time of pronounced stress in the animal – such as the prolonged absence of the primary caretaker or environmental disruption due to any natural disaster. Can be used in alternation or in tandem with Post-Trauma Stabilizer
The Animal Relief Formula was originally developed by FES-certified practitioner and animal communicator, Teresa Wagner.
The Animal Relief Formula (ARF) features:
- Arnica – Recovery from shock and trauma – embodiment and integration of energy bodies with the physical body following disruption and disassociation
- Bleeding Heart – To help heal abandonment and separation; to facilitate new bonding and connection following displacement
- Echinacea – To restore wholeness and dignity by rejuvenating the core immune system and sense of identity
- Fireweed – Recovery of vital forces following devastation, trauma, and injury
- Five-Flower Formula – Fundamental composite formula developed by Dr. Bach to provide relief in all rescue and recovery situations
- Holly – To encourage and restore basic loving impulses, bonding and connection; to facilitate heart-based relationships based upon trust
- Mariposa Lily – To provide mothering comfort and nurturing forces for abandoned or abused animals; to restore mothering instincts to female animals
- Oregon Grape – To restore trust when violent, abusive or degrading circumstances have created defensive barriers
- Poison Oak – To restore capacity to be touched and natural vulnerability; to heal boundary or skin issues due to hyper-defensiveness and prior trauma
- Red Clover – To help calm the heart and blood matrix; to ease anxiety or tendency to panic
- Sweet Pea – To instill new bonding and territorial instincts following displacement and abandonment
- Wild Rose – To bring new joy for life and will to live despite prior challenging circumstances
"A friend suggested the Animal Relief Formula for Lion and Ling, two male Siamese cats about 5 or 6 years old, which we adopted, and the change has been amazing. It began within two or three days of starting the essence. Lion allowed us to approach him and pet him. Ling started to demand attention now and then. Both warmed up rapidly. The most amazing shift was that we were able to trim the claws on all four of Lion's feet in one sitting without his becoming hysterical about being held and without his running from us for days afterwards. Overall, I would say the Animal Relief Formula helped them heal enough to see us for who we really are and give us a chance to prove we are people they can trust and enjoy."
"The Animal Relief Formula has been very effective for my five-year old dog. She suffered trauma in her early years and is still stressed by loud noises and extreme weather. She sometimes exhibits seizure-like symptoms while in a deep, dream-like state. ARF clearly alleviates all these symptoms and helps her to remain balanced and peaceful, even in stressful conditions."
"I am so impressed with your Animal Relief Formula. All 13 kitties in my house finally are at peace and can show “no fear” around one another. My horses are less uptight & spooky. Thank you so much for creating this wonderful healing helper from Nature. …"
"I’ve had profound results using the Animal Relief Formula with two dogs who had been abused and were rescued—they had huge trauma and were in crises. Almost instantly, one of the dogs accepted the family and another animal in its new home. The other traumatized dog took longer to adjust and needed another essence as well, but the outcome was positive."