Benediction Oil™ -
Protect and Nurture the Interior Light of the Soul
The Benediction Oil™ was birthed on a Christmas Eve decades ago to help many who were in need. Although it is now used around the world for many purposes and seasons, we still think of it as our beneficent Christmas Balm, helping the heart to realize the true meaning of “Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Humankind”.
The Flower Fusion:
The foundation of Benediction Oil™ is the precious ruby red St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) regarded by medieval mystics as the “blood of Christ,” for its protective mantle of light. The essential oils of Rose, Angelica and Jasmine instill higher awareness by opening the heart and soothing anxiety. The flower essences of Holly, Motherwort and Hawthorne strengthen and purify the heart; while Self-Heal helps the soul transform illness into wellness; and Angel’s Trumpet carries consciousness of the spiritual world.
- To bless and sanctify during holidays (holy days), when the soul seeks deeper meaning and connection
- For use as a sacramental anointing oil during any major life passage or celebration
- To apply during times of illness, easing pain and assisting body-soul alignment
- To help the soul accept and transform chronic pain and physical suffering
- To bolster the soul when feeling depression, anguish, anxiety or bewilderment
- For recovery from any violation such as violent attack, sexual abuse or other similar trauma
- To help birthing, by guiding the soul to feel the blessing of human love during the passage to human incarnation
- For heart-centered sexuality, encouraging both body and soul to experience the warmth of human love
- For transition during dying – to feel love and support during passage from the body to a purely spiritual reality
As a comfort care therapist with hospice, I have used the Benediction Oil™. Patients respond with letting go and calm.
I recently used Benediction Oil™ with my father for his last two months here on this earth. I was deeply moved by his acceptance and openness to this product. He LOVED the smell!!! I massaged his feet, legs, hands and head with the oil at least two times a day; he looked forward to those moments. I thank you from the deepest part of my heart, with tears of gratitude in my eyes, for this magical oil.